Coach & Facilitator
- Member of the Association for Coaching, the leading UK body for professional development and ethical coaching practice.
- Providing one-to-one coaching to whole staff teams and individuals
- Facilitator of teams, partnerships, consortia
- Trained in Group Facilitation Methods & Participatory Strategic Planningwith the participation and development charity ICA-UK.
- Highly experienced in facilitating and training non-executiveBoards to reach their full potentialand build productive relationships with their executive teams.
- Team retreats
Care and Create (Scottish Conference on creative ageing)
National Chamber Choir of Ireland
cork oPera house
Family Arts Campign
Black Country Touring
Arts Council England
Manchester Age Friendly City
Kate’s ability to bring structure, clarity and focus to our team building session on the day was thanks to her calm, encouraging, intuitive and intelligent people skills throughout the session – the result a clearly re-motivated team, determined to improve communication, with a very clearly defined strategy for our future.
Kathryn Knight: Faber Music Publishers 2010