- Telling stories; capturing value
- Analysis of quantitative and qualitative data.
- Creative reflective processes to capture the authentic experiences of participants.
- Collecting reliable information to enable projects and organisations to move forward with confidence.
- Painting a vivid picture of the value and impact of work to inform funders, partners and policy makers.
- Designing and setting up monitoring and evaluation processes which can become an integral part of the way in which you do things
- Recent projects include: Fluxx Improvisation Theatre; Sing Up Awards; Library of Birmingham, Reference Works, The Rep Furnace programme, Creative People and Places ( for Icarus); Little Earthquake’s “The ChildrenWho Became Producers”.
The Birmingham REP
Creative People and Places – (national evaluation with ICARUS)
Library of Birmingham (Reference Works)
Little Earthquake (The Children who became producers)
Sing Up - Awards
Wee Stories are extremely grateful for all the work Kate Organ facilitated with the organisation. She guided us through a difficult process sensitively and supportively and created an environment where [..] we were able to work togetherto reach the most effective solution for the way forward for our company.
Sarah Gray,Producer,Wee Stories,Edinburgh